One year later, halfway through.

I wanted to make this a thoughtful, reflective blog. But to be honest I came up with the title on the 16 March, half way through the residency and a year after my first visit and then I ran out of steam. 

So I’m going to share two things I’ve been enjoying each day as a connection to Gravesham. Both are Twitter accounts.

@Meopham_Weather tweets detailed weather updates. It’s strangely nice to know the humidity in Meopham (when sometimes I don’t even know if it’s raining outside my own flat) 



@FraserG32883664 Fraser Gray – who tweets the comings and goings of all sorts of marine traffic past Gravesend. I just like dropping in and then checking up where the tankers have come from and where they are going.


I hope that you enjoy them.





Comments

  1. Oooh I'm with you Anne on these Twitter accounts - what a curious way to get a daily update on a place from elsewhere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Trosley Country Park & a glimpse of Vigo Village - Day 5

Flotsam and Jetsam - Day Two

Working for happiness